What we're looking for
Upgrading to Chartered Fellow could be for you if...
- you have experience working at Chartered Fellow level for a minimum of one year within the last five years. This is a minimum requirement, and it’s likely that you will need more than a year
- you are an experienced people professional who is working strategically with high levels of complexity
- your work will usually be entirely strategic in thinking and/or delivery
- you’ll lead the thinking on people function across the organisation
- your work changes mindsets and attitudes, transforming the way organisations think about and value their people
- your evidence-based thinking is driving complex people programmes which have a significant impact on the organisation, its sector and in the wider profession
- your expertise influences at senior levels and is shaping the future of the people profession
- you’re a role-model for the people profession, making ethical decisions backed by professional integrity
The Chartered Fellow grade is aligned with the corresponding level in the new Profession Map. If you are interested in upgrading to Chartered Fellow, use the membership standards to determine if this is the right membership grade for you.