Online, face-to-face or blended learning for your organisation
8 – 9 July 2019 | Singapore
Learn to work closely with the business by designing L&D systems and interventions that address strategic business issues.
You’ll leave with an overview of the theories and practical examples needed to help you explain the role of ‘business partner’ and the potential contribution to an organisation. You’ll also be able to position L&D in relation to the strategy of an organisation.
Who is it for?
The L&D as Business Partner course is ideal if you’re an L&D practitioner responsible for the strategic provision of learning and development for your organisation; or if you’re an outsourced and/or externally based consultant wanting to acquire the skills and knowledge required to operate as a business partner.
Upon completion of the programme you will:
- Leave with an overview of the theories and practical examples needed to help you explain the role of ‘business partner’
- Understand the potential contribution L&D makes to an organisation
- Be able to position L&D in relation to the strategy of an organisation
- Be able to put tools such as L&D policies and performance standards in alignment with the business.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate of attendance from the CIPD.
Standard price: $1,400.00 SGD
Early Bird price: $1,260.00 SGD - bookings to be made before 8 June 2019
- CIPD Members are eligible for a 10% discount on standard price
- Group discounts are available
For more information, please contact Joreen Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gain internationally recognised accreditation in HR or L&D with a CIPD qualification
We host a range of general events, HR networks and webinars. Find out what's on
Develop your employees using effective L&D programmes and devise a learning and development strategy aligned with organisational objectives and priorities