5-day intensive postgraduate-level programme
Date: 11 – 15 March 2019
Location: Hilton, Singapore
Attracting and retaining the right talent is an ever-evolving challenge. Successful resourcing and talent management demands robust strategy, consistent execution and ongoing evaluation and adjustment.
This qualification is ideal for you if you want to develop, engage and retain the most valuable employees for improved performance. It’ll equip you with the knowledge, credibility and expertise to develop and evaluate resourcing and talent management strategies.
This is a fast-track qualification programme, which means you need only attend one week of Singapore based face-to-face workshops with the remaining assessment to be completed within three months of attending the workshops.
The package includes:
- All daytime meals and refreshments
- Personal tutor support with coaching
- Assessment and course materials
- Access to dedicated Virtual Learning Environment for three months.
On completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- critically analyse the internal and external factors impacting on resourcing and talent management
- demonstrate a commitment to diversity in resourcing and talent management practices
- evaluate resourcing and talent management strategies for long-term planning
- undertake long- and short-term session planning
- utilise workforce planning to identify gaps for talent planning
- critically analyse recruitment and selection methods for predictability, reliability and validity
- utilise talent management tools and techniques
- analyse turnover, stability and retention strategies
- review retirement, redundancy and dismissal practices against law, ethical and professional practice.
What you'll gain
On completion you will receive the recognised qualification of CIPD Advanced Level Award in Human Resources (Resourcing and Talent Management)
Standard price: $7,450.00 SGD
Early Bird price: $6,450.00 SGD - bookings to be made before 11 February 2019
- CIPD Members are eligible for a 10% discount on standard price
- Group discounts are available
Online, face-to-face or blended learning for your organisation
Gain internationally recognised accreditation in HR or L&D with a CIPD qualification
We host a range of general events, HR networks and webinars. Find out what's on
Guidance on good-practice recruitment and induction processes