5-day intensive postgraduate-level programme
Date: 18 – 22 March 2019
Location: Hilton, Singapore
To develop, design and launch successful L&D programmes, an up-to-date knowledge of theory and emerging trends is needed. Crucially, this knowledge has to be paired with both an appreciation of business drivers and a strategic mindset.
From identifying a learning need through to establishing return on investment, this postgraduate-level qualification will equip you with a comprehensive understanding of how to design and deploy successful learning activities. Training will focus on developing your analytical skills and use of reflection to develop practical solutions to a range of common business challenges.
This is a fast-track qualification programme, which means you need only attend one week of Singapore based face-to-face workshops with the remaining assessment to be completed within three months of attending the workshops.
The package includes:
- All daytime meals and refreshments
- Personal tutor support with coaching
- Assessment and course materials
- Access to dedicated Virtual Learning Environment for three months.
On completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- analysis of the factors impacting on the Learning and Development strategy within the organisation
- legislation, diversity, equality and ethical practice in learning and development
- continuing professional development
- stakeholder analysis, stakeholder mapping
- learning needs analysis for organisational, occupational, team and individuals within the organisation
- approaches to establishing learning needs
- theory and application of design and development of learning interventions
- methods and models of evaluating learning
- evaluate a range of approaches for establishing learning needs within organisations
- design and implement appropriate evaluation methods
- evaluate learning design theories
- apply learning design theories to practical sessions
- demonstrate delivery and facilitation skills
- demonstrate ability to keep abreast with professional developments in your field.
What you'll gain
On completion you will receive the recognised qualification of CIPD Advanced Level Award in Human Resources (Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision)
Standard price: $7,450.00 SGD
Early Bird price: $6,450.00 SGD - bookings to be made before 18 February 2019
- CIPD Members are eligible for a 10% discount on standard price
- Group discounts are available
Online, face-to-face or blended learning for your organisation
Gain internationally recognised accreditation in HR or L&D with a CIPD qualification
We host a range of general events, HR networks and webinars. Find out what's on
Develop your employees using effective L&D programmes and devise a learning and development strategy aligned with organisational objectives and priorities