How we can partner with you
Partner with CIPD to raise the capability, credibility and impact of your HR team in line with your business priorities, take advantage of bespoke solutions and tailored interventions to help further professionalise your HR team.
By partnering with the CIPD we will enable your organisation to:
- Maximise the impact and influence of your HR function
- Guide the professional development of HR in line with your business priorities
- Improve the reputation and credibility of HR across your organisation
Working together we will:
- Define what great HR looks like in the context of your organisation
- Benchmark your HR capabilities and highlight the development priorities across your function
- Develop your HR and L&D professionals through delivering interventions that develop current capability gaps
- Reward and endorse your team’s good HR practice
- Help your teams stay current, continually building HR capability and strengthening your professionals’ careers through robust CPD support
Benchmark your teams against credible, independent standards for excellence in HR and L&D
The CIPD provides an end to end assessment service which can benchmark your team against international HR and L&D standards. Our most popular assessment is our HR Diagnostic Tool (HRDT), an online 360 assessment which assesses HR and L&D practitioners against the knowledge, experience and behaviours required of 'gold standard' professionals. Our approach is highly developmental, and each individual receives a feedback report and one-to-one feedback session. We can also provide team reports to show you the aggregated results for your HR teams which can inform the development of your HR function as a whole, and work with you to identify how you can build that capability in the most effective way.
Our approach is not an 'off-the-shelf' 360 assessment, but a full consultancy approach: we'll work with you from start to finish, mapping your roles to industry standards, carrying out the assessment, providing support and advice to engage your teams in the approach, and helping you consider how best to build the capability of your team from this point on.
Gain independent CIPD recognition for your HR and L&D development programmes
The CIPD's endorsement service provides an external, independent seal of approval; it signifies that your work has been designed and delivered according to good practice, and that the content has been benchmarked and approved against the CIPD's international professional standards. We can endorse in-house learning programmes which are focused on developing HR or L&D capability, from short courses to longer, more complex blended learning programmes.
Endorsement provides you with:
- independent, external endorsement of your development programmes
- benchmarking against the global standards in the CIPD Profession Map
- use of the CIPD endorsement logo as a quality mark to promote your course and recognise achievement of learners
- recognition as an employer of choice – showing commitment to developing your workforce.
Boost your HR function's potential with CIPD qualifications
CIPD courses and qualifications are recognised worldwide as demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of professionalism in Human Resources (HR) and Learning and Development.
CIPD qualifications are available at Level 3 Foundation, Level 5 Intermediate and Level 7 Advanced, and you can study awards, Certificates and Diplomas at each of these levels. Most CIPD qualifications provide a pathway to becoming a CIPD member, at Associate (Assoc CIPD) level. The Advanced Level Diploma, PDS (or university equivalent) provides the underpinning knowledge to apply to become recognised as a Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow.
CIPD qualifications are derived from our Profession Map which sets out how HR adds the greatest sustained value to the organisation it operates in, now and in the future. It describes the highest standards of professional competence to deliver sustained performance for the organisation.
Group Experience Assessment
Professionalise your HR and L&D function with the CIPD
Experience Assessment is designed for established HR and L&D professionals at all levels. It benchmarks the performance of HR and L&D practitioners against the CIPD Profession Map and recognises their achievements with CIPD membership.
Unlike other approaches, individuals are required to demonstrate their effectiveness as HR or L&D practitioners by showcasing the impact they've had on their organisation. They'll be asked to explain not only what they do, but how they do it.
Group Experience Assessment is easily incorporated into your HR capability strategies. Many of our clients include it within their tailored development programmes. Upon completion your organisation will receive an Organisational Insights Report, which includes:
- benchmarking data against the CIPD Profession Map
- key trends
- strengths and areas for development within the team
- options to help further your team's HR capability.
Stay up-to-date with the fast-changing world of HR and L&D
Open to all, Affiliate membership is a non-professional level of membership. It’s ideal if you want immediate access to CIPD's resources to help your HR function straight away. It also gives access to all our exclusive member benefits to support your team's professional development.
Affiliate membership will provide your team with:
- access to the latest international HR and business news, in-depth research and insight, and online business journals via EBSCO and reports.
- access to professional development tools. my CPD Map shows you what you need to know and do at every stage of your career to represent the standards for the profession. Plus, CIPD members have exclusive access to our online assessment tool.
- Network at local CIPD events, CIPD members also receive discounts on attending all our regional events and conferences through local partners.
- Discounts on CIPD products and services, online subscription titles, conference titles, publications and toolkits.
Develop HR capability through high impact, tailored learning solutions for your team
CIPD have designed and delivered training programmes in over 50 countries worldwide and provide development programmes for over 15,000 learners a year.In the Middle East we offer region-specific, business focused and practical training courses for HR and line managers which can be run as open programmes or in-house. We will support your learning through our pool of learning experts and partners.
Using various delivery methods CIPD in-house short courses can be delivered face to face, virtually through digital delivery, or a blended approach of the two. We can also tailor programmes to meet your particular requirements.
Our courses are highly interactive and participative, where participants will have the opportunity to work on key aspects of their area of focus in the context of their organisation and their own role. During our programmes, real life examples will be drawn from the Middle East and international arena and we use the CIPD and other up-to-date research to demonstrate good practices in this area.
Online, face-to-face or blended learning for your organisation
Benchmark and recognise professionalism in your teams
We help organisations build the capability of their HR and L&D teams to world-class standards