Online, face-to-face or blended learning for your organisation
Discover the impact of world-class HR and L&D
We partner with hundreds of organisations every year to build the capability and skills of their HR and L&D teams, and continue to develop them through training, qualifications, professional accreditation and consultancy.
We can help you:
- build the best HR and L&D teams to deliver your people strategy
- improve performance and engagement to meet your business objectives
- professionalise your team through training, qualifications or CIPD Chartered membership
Some clients seek us out to help define what great HR and L&D looks like for their organisation. Other organisations have specific learning needs and ask for bespoke training courses or delivery of CIPD qualifications for their HR and L&D team.
Explore our services
Why work with the CIPD?
As the only professional body in the world that can confer individual Chartered member status on HR and L&D professionals, we set international professional standards and provide the expertise to drive the HR and L&D strategies.
We partner with employers across the public, private and not for profit sectors to optimise and support their people strategies. Whether building capability and knowledge of your HR and L&D teams, providing continuous professional development (CPD) with training and qualifications, or consultancy and coaching for success – as the experts in the world of work we can help you.
We work with large employers across the public, private and third sectors to optimise and support their people strategies. Whatever stage your HR and L&D functions are at and whatever challenges you are facing, we are able to develop a solution that is right for you.
How will your team benefit?
We help your HR or L&D teams build:
- Capability: A strong, high-performing HR and L&D team ready to move your business forward
- Agility: A knowledgeable and agile team, prepared for the fast-changing world of work
- Credibility: A professionally accredited and confident team delivering your people strategy